Plus Size Fitness Melbourne is a blog by me, Melbourne-based personal trainer Kate Burn, and my team at Slim Force. We specialise in plus size beginners and getting them started on the right road to improved health and fitness – without judgement, without yelling and without unrealistic demands.
We want to work with our clients, meeting them where they are, making fitness work for them. Everyone is starting from somewhere different and faces unique challenges. We work toward our client’s own personal goals, which aren’t necessarily the same as the goals some chart says they should have.
What we believe in:
- Fat shaming, any body shaming for that matter, is never okay.
- Your weight does not determine your fitness. Not by a long shot.
- Big bodies can do lots of things – regardless of where you are starting.
- You deserve to be happy and feel good about yourself NOW, regardless of your current size.
- Your current situation only determines where you are starting from, and not how far you can go.
Slim Force’s plus size mobile personal training service means clients are able to have a trainer come out to work with them in the privacy of their own home. This provides a comfortable, private environment so you can really focus on yourself and what you’re doing without having to worry about what others around you might be doing or thinking. It’s your time.
We have a couple of different kickstart options available to Plus Size Fitness Melbourne followers:
- 3 x 45 minute sessions for $149.00
- 5 x 45 minute sessions for $300.00
The first session in each of the above packages is a goal setting and assessment session and the remaining sessions are customised sessions based on your current goals and fitness level.
Our current service areas include:
- Melton and surrounding suburbs: Bacchus Marsh, Brookfield, Caroline Springs, Darley, Hopetoun Park, Kurunjang, Maddingley, Melton, Melton South, Melton West, Merrimu, Plumpton and Rockbank.
- Narre Warren and surrounding suburbs: Beaconsfield, Berwick, Clyde, Cranbourne, Cranbourne East, Cranbourne West, Dandenong, Fountain Gate, Hallam, Hampton Park, Harkaway, Lynbrook, Lyndhurst, Narre Warren and Narre Warren South.
- Seabrook and surrounding suburbs: Altona Meadows, Hoppers Crossing, Laverton, Point Cook, Saltwater Coast, Sanctuary Lakes, Seabrook and Williams Landing.
Want to know more about how the mobile personal training service works? No worries at all. You can either pop on over to our designated mobile personal training website or shoot through an email via the contact page right here on the blog. Yay! No question is too silly, I promise 🙂
Outside our service area? Let us know you’re keen below by hitting the ‘expressions of interest’ text and you can fill in a brief form. The areas with the most interest will be the first to have new trainers. Yay!
The Ninja VIP Online Support Group is a membership club for awesome plus size ladies wanting to work on improving their health and fitness in a safe, supportive, encouraging and non-judgmental environment.
I am super passionate about helping plus size women become more active and make positive changes in their lives that will boost their confidence, energy levels and overall health. While I run a mobile personal training service, I totally get that a lot of you would prefer to work by yourselves at home and that for many of you, our in-person services are not yet accessible – either financially or geographically.
So here we are, with a low cost, do from anywhere, online based option to provide you with the support you need to help you get started on your fitness journey and keep you motivated along the way.
Full details here: Ninja VIP Online Support Group